doc. RNDr., Dr., Researcher
doc. RNDr. Róbert Gyepes, Ph.D., born 3rd October 1968 in Revúca, former Czechoslovakia (currently Slovakia)
- 1986‑1992 Graduate in Chemistry (M.S.) Charles University, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Praha, Diploma work: “Reactions of allyltitanocenes with ethylaluminium compounds“
- 1992-1995 PhD. Study at the J. H. Institute of Physical Chemistry, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. PhD. work: “Structure and reactivity of titanocene derivatives"
- 1994 Three months study at the University of Ulm for studying single-crystal diffraction methods
- 1998: 9-month postdoc stay at Hokkaido University, Japan
- 1995-2005: assistant at the Dept. of Inorganic Chemistry, Charles University, Praha
- from 2005: associate professor at the Dept. of Inorganic Chemistry, Charles University, Praha
Member of the X‑ray structural laboratory at the Department of Inorganic Chemistry of the Charles University. Main scientific activities include single crystal structure determination of small molecules for different science fields and DFT studies of organometallic compounds.